This four-seat convertible demonstrates Maserati’s expertise in the production of exclusive hand-built automobiles by providing an unprecedented level of personalization choices as standard equipment including:
– 9 Exterior colors standard with 5 optional hues
– 10 shades of Poltrona Frau leather for the interior
– 6 different soft top colors (Black, Burgundy, Blue, Dark Gray, Beige and Dark Brown)
– 3 wood trim options, Rosewood (standard), Walnut and Wenge (no cost options)
– 20″ Birdcage design wheels
– Skyhook active suspension system
– Rear Park Sensors
– Chromeline exterior trim
– Dual-Twin Sport Exhaust system with chrome outlets
– Bose Surround Sound System
– Red Brake Calipers (5 other colors available as options)
A modern heir to generations of legendary open-air Maseratis, the GranTurismo Convertible breaks ground as the first four-seat convertible from the house of the Trident. The 433 hp, 4.7 liter V8 engine and six-speed adaptive automatic transmission with standard paddle shifters deliver thoroughbred performance, with the unmistakable Maserati exhaust note now unfiltered to the pilot and passengers.
Inside, the Maserati GranTurismo Convertible offers best in class rear seat room, allowing comfort and space for two real adults unmatched by other grand touring convertibles. The triple insulated soft top exactly maintains the coupe’s iconic roofline, and retracts fully in 24 seconds leaving the rear seat and trunk space unchanged with the roof open or closed; its light weight helping to maintain the vehicle’s low center of gravity, optimal weight distribution and precise handling.
Befitting the uniquely Italian coach built tradition defined by its Pininfarina styling, the GranTurismo Convertible further enables the owner to select from a vast array of colors, materials and trim to create a spectacular and unique expression of style including a tailored set of luggage by Ferragamo.
Maserati GranTurismo Spyder Keywords