- 1,350 kg
- carbon ceramic brakes
- new carbon fiber front splitter
- hydraulic lifting system
- navigation system, rear view camera and rear parking sensors.
- +610 km
- standard 6.0-liter AMG-sourced V12 twin-turbo engin
- 730 hp and 1,000 Nm of torque
- seven-speed automatic transmission.
Until June 2016 the Huayra was the fastest road car on the Top Gear test track, setting a time of 1:13,8. The Huayra was called “Hypercar of 2012”
Huayra Silver with Black interior for sale
Huayra exterior Black Carbon for sale