On Ford GT available in Europe, ask me
Designet til hastighed og ydeevne,,en,Race Inspireret motor Hatch med plexiglas Cover og Manuel Latch,,en,Anodiseret Rød Instrument Panel Chassis Badge,,en,GTS et år på Multimatic fabrik,,en,AN rapporterer, at GT bygget på det tredje år af produktionen vil gå til kunderne valgt fra den oprindelige waitlist,,en,Timers Le Mans i anledning af jubilæet,,en,og to-plans doors,,en,Bilen er udsolgt fra Ford,,en. From the Ground Up.
Whether on the road or on the track, every single element of the Ford GT was designed to deliver the extraordinary speed and exceptional handling found only in purpose-built racing cars.
2017 Ford GT Competition Series
The exterior changes listed on the GT configurator include:
- Standard Lightweight Gloss Carbon Fiber Wheels with Titanium Lug Nuts
- Standard Titanium Exhaust System with Unique Titanium Tips
- Unique Lightweight, Race Inspired Engine Hatch with Perspex Cover and Manual Latch
- Bulkhead Fitted with Lightweight Gorilla Glass
- Unique Exposed Gloss Carbon Fiber Stripe
- Exposed Gloss Carbon Fiber Lowers, Mirror Caps and A-Pillars
- Available in Shadow Black, Frozen White, Ingot Silver, Liquid Blue, Liquid Grey and Triple Yellow
The interior changes include:
- Lightweight Ebony Black Alcantara Seats, Instrument Panel and Headliner
- Exposed Carbon Fiber Console, Air Registers and Door Sills
- Anodized Red Paddle Shifters, Anodized Red Instrument Panel Chassis Badge, and Red Pedal Adjustment & Emergency Door Release Pull Straps
- Matte Dark Stainless Bezels, Finishers and Seat X-Brace
- Unique Instrument Panel Plate and Steering Wheel Bezel
- Incremental Weight Saving Actions Including Deleted A/C and Radio Hardware
Derudover, the GT Competition Series gets rid of unnecessary luxuries like cupholders in the interior storage bins, all in the name of a lower center of gravity.
2017 Ford GT Production Limited to 250 Per Year.Ford will build 250 GTs a year at Multimatic’s factory. The automaker originally planned a two-year production run, but recently extended it another two years following strong demand.(4 years total 1000 biler)
Purchasing the supercar wasn’t easy. Ford devised an extensive application process resulting in over 6,500 eager buyers for the first 500 enheder. In addition to a lengthy questionnaire, applicants were asked to submit a video explaining why Ford should pick them to own its latest supercar.
AN reports that GTs built on the third year of production will go to customers selected from the original waitlist. The fourth-year cars will apparently require a new round of applications, though it’s unclear if it’ll be as extensive as the original process.
At the 2015 North American International Auto Show and at the unveiling of Forza Motorsport 6, a new Ford GT was introduced and is set to be produced and released in 2016. It will mark 50 years since the GT40 won the 1966 24 Hours of Le Mans and has run successfully in the 2016 24 Hours of Le Mans to mark the anniversary, winning their class.
Ford GT at the 2015 Geneve Motor Show
The car is to be powered by a newly designed 3.5 liter twin-turbocharged EcoBoost V6 engine making 647 hp (482 kW; 656 PS) and 550 lb·ft (746 N·m) of torque. According to Ford, “the GT will exhibit one of the best power-to-weight ratios of any production car,” thanks to its lightweight carbon fiber construction. Underpinning the GT is a carbon fiber monocoque bolted to aluminum front and rear subframes covered in carbon fiber body panels. The car also has racing inspired pushrod suspension, active aerodynamics, and dihedral doors. The windshield of the vehicle is made of Gorilla Glass manufactured by Corning, which is also used for smartphone screens. Gorilla Glass is used to reduce the weight of the vehicle by allowing for a thinner windscreen with the same strength.
Beginning in December 2016, Ford plans to build the GT at a rate of one car per day until October 2020. 2017 and 2018 model year vehicles will be reserved for selected GT buyers, 2019 vehicles for buyers passed over in the initial selection process, and 2020 vehicles for new customers.
The car is sold out from Ford